Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My new little friend has arrived!

One of the first blogs I started to follow was Time with Tascha. I clearly remember the first video of Tascha that I watched on YouTube and how fascinated I was by this lovely art. It gives me a happy feeling because it is cute and colourful.

She even inspired me to actually paint my very first painting with acrylics on canvas. The little girl I painted is hanging proudly in my kitchen but she is too shy to show herself here.

I have been wanting an original painting from Tascha for quite some time now.

About two weeks ago I decided it was not neccesary to wait for a special occasion to give myself a little present so I made a bid on Ebay and won!

And today she arrived, safely packed in a little box. Travelling with her were a lovely card and a handmade bookmark.




Now I have to find the perfect place for her. Somewhere where I can easily see her because she cheers me up.





1 comment:

Heleen said...

Wat een super leuk schilderijtje!!!! Dat is heerlijk jezelf verwennen!