Friday, March 12, 2010

IINDM or "The International Institute of Not Doing Much"

Today is one of those days. Where I don't feel like doing much. The weekend is in front of us and some feeling of lazyness is falling over me like a comfortable,cuddly blanket. I couldn't think of anything to write about today and already decided that it wasn't so important anyway. On my way from the kitchenchair to the sofa, I made a little stop at my laptop for some clicking around the web.
And there it was: http://www.slowdownnow.org/ or: "The International Institute of Not Doing Much".
The perfect place to be at the moment. So I joined, blogged about it, posted their logo and feel like I have done a whole lot today.....time to slow down now.

Have a nice and relaxed weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Fabulous blog post. I like it very much!

rawqueen said...

I hadn't seen your blog before today. It is beautiful and so much going on. We certainly have island life in common, though I am sure the climates differ. Mariellen from our Orange group posted how proud she was of you and yur blog! Congrats It is fabulous. I will check in again soon. MONDO certainly put the fire under me to really commit to a blog to. I am grateful. One Love and have a beautiful day! :)