Friday, March 5, 2010

Giant measuring tape

Almost every day I make my round of favorite blogs. And there are getting more and more of them. I am still amazed by all these creative and generous people that share their lives, dreams and know-how on the net.

One of these is Cathe Holden of "Something I just made". She has these really nice downloads of graphics that she makes and for us to use.

The other day it was this giant vintage measuring tape, that was just too cute. So I just made it as well.
Now, to tell you the truth, once it was finished I didn't quite know what to do with it so it just laid around for a while. I gave it a temporary spot on this wall to take this picture. I still think it is cute and it will probably end up as a little present for one of my friends children.

Now I am going to explore the blogs in search for some photography lessons because I think I need some.

No comments: