Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just moments

Early this morning I brought my eldest to the ferry as he is leaving for a little trip to my homecountry. He will be travelling all day and arrive late tonight in Amsterdam airport where my very lovely aunt and uncle will pick him up.

 I can't believe he will be 21 in a few days!

He and his brother have turned out into 2 wonderful and handsome young men and I am really proud of them both.
Of course they would kill me if I would dare to put a picture of them on here.
So I just show you a disguised picture of my eldest as he went harpoonfishing yesterday







Of course Lucky was there to keep a watchful eye

Where is he going?

O, I'll spend my time with chewing up some old cloth I find laying around

Yeah, that feels good and now it's time for some.....

digging.....

You never know what might be under all that sand
.
I hope my eldest is going to have a great time. Lucky and I miss him already.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great trip and so nice he is visiting family.