Saturday, April 9, 2011

A great birthday present

Today is my birthday. That is of course a special day but what made it more special is that the press arrived for our bottle recycling project, aka "the green fox". Here is where you can read all about it.
Of course the press was higher than the entrance of our premises so a few heads were scratched. But in the end...the press found its place.
Here a few pictures quickly, a more detailed post later because now I am of for a well needed shower and afterwards a nice dinner with my husband.


It is not so very big but high and heavy.



The press in its place and we celebrate with a glass (plastic cup) of wine.

I am in such a hurry that I haven't even mentioned the lovely week I spent in Thessaloniki. My friend Ariadne wrote about it and here is her story....my version will come soon.

1 comment:

Ariadne said...

I am so very happy for you!Happy birthday!AriadnefromGreece!